[Bf-committers] Cloth Simulation

Jonathan Traxler twisteddesigns3d.jt at gmail.com
Fri May 2 16:41:14 CEST 2014

I have been using blender off and on as a Hobbiest and a professional for 8
years. I absolutely love Blender and you guys are doing great things. I
have a suggestion for the Cloth simulation aspect. It is slightly difficult
to get realistic folds and creases in drapped cloth. I would like to
suggest a live manipulation system for the cloth sim. What I mean by this
is you can click and drag onywhere on the cloth mesh and drag it around and
let go of it to fold said cloth upon itself or create small or large
wrinkles. Marvelous Designer does this and it looks fantastic when it works
correctly.