[Bf-committers] Building the latest trunk/master on Mac

Varanda - CG Labs cglabs at mail.com
Thu May 1 22:05:33 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am having problems to build Blender for MacOSX (Mavericks) using the very latest trunk/Master in my MacBook.
A couple months ago the entire process worked perfectly for my Mac desktop also with Mavericks.

The build complain about a missing lib: I guess libgompo, the logged error line is:

$ make
Scanning dependencies of target datatoc
[  0%] Building C object source/blender/datatoc/CMakeFiles/datatoc.dir/datatoc.c.o
clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-fopenmp'
Linking C executable ../../../bin/datatoc
ld: library not found for -lgomp

Disabling OpenMP on ccmake (WITH_OPENMP off) does not do any good.

Thanks in advance,
Varanda