[Bf-committers] Layers for Images, third phase is completed!!

W. Nelson indigitalspace at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 18:57:41 CET 2014

Excellent project Fabio.  Sergey brought up in dev chat that your project could be improved by changes regarding the use of IDs.  I suggest you contact him for more specific information and increasing your odds of getting this into master.  Or after you get it on project.b.o you let him know personally to take a look at it.

Good luck.  Keep up the good work and hopefully it will get included.  As I have mentioned before in dev chat a few times, I really like this type of workflow from experience with it in a different all-in-one 3D package.  So I hope it gets some traction and serious consideration for inclusion.

Also, if you are not aware of it already, you might want to check out DFelinto's new wiki page section on Multi-Image Layer Handling that he recently added.  http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Dfelinto/Ideas

Thanks for all your hard work and good luck,
JTa