[Bf-committers] Layers for Images, third phase is completed!!

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 01:01:46 CET 2014

> Regarding the latest patch of the project is already on phabricator:
> https://developer.blender.org/T30975
> What steps need to follow for code review?
> Where should I put the patch?

Hi,

Generally text patches are difficult to review in patch format, but you can
upload a review-formatted patch, by pasting the contents of a git patch at
the bottom of the page here:

https://developer.blender.org/differential/diff/create/

Guidelines can be found here:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Tools/Code_Review

It would be best to clone from our git repository, commit the patch to a
separate branch and then of course rebase/merge against latest master.

Arcanist (see docs) also helps though it may be a bit troublesome to setup.
You can commit on the branch and update the same review patch as we will be
discussing the issues in code review too.

Maybe before I fix the bugs reported and I sync with the 2.70, what do you
> think?
>
> If the bugs are not many they could be fixed while we are doing review.
What would help is if we were able to do the review against a rebased
against latest master patch.

>From first quick skip through for code style, code needs some cleanup (left
over comments - even in Italian :) ) but generally doesn't look too bad.
I'll check the architecture more in depth once we have a nice
review-formatted patch on phabricator.