[Bf-committers] Layers for Images, third phase is completed!!

Fabio Russo ruesp83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 00:03:27 CET 2014

Hello Aditia,
thanks for the compliments!
I expect news soon;-)

Hello Antony,
I can not wait to put the project in Blender!
In this way, those who have donated can see the results of their generosity.
Regarding the latest patch of the project is already on phabricator:
https://developer.blender.org/T30975
What steps need to follow for code review?
Where should I put the patch?
Maybe before I fix the bugs reported and I sync with the 2.70, what do you
think?