[Bf-committers] Processors Requirements for CYCLES

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Tue Mar 25 17:30:18 CET 2014

Hello,

due the try to build blender-2.70 on the Fedora build seerver, I have to find out
that the CYCLES features used compilter flags (relating to SSE) which was not
supported by ghe gcc compilter running on the armv7hl architecture.

After I have disabled CYCLES on none-intel processors this issues was
gone. So I want to ask, wich processors requirement are needed to
use the CYCLES feature in blender for clarification.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt