[Bf-committers] Gooseberry and UHD Rec.2020

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Mar 23 11:12:03 CET 2014

Hi Troy,

If something is broken it should just be fixed. Is this a report or issue in our tracker? Is there a clear agreement on how to fix things?

Or do you think this is many months of development time - and therefore a mid/long term topic to solve via the film project?

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute