[Bf-committers] Number input and Multi-touch trackpad scroll-to-zoom

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Fri Mar 21 21:17:22 CET 2014

Whoops, at some point I forgot to check and accidentally sent this to Bastien only. Below is our conversation so far.

Cheers!
Patrick

From: p_boelens at msn.com
To: montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Subject: RE: [Bf-committers] Number input and Multi-touch trackpad scroll-to-zoom
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 20:48:37 +0100

Wow, really? With advanced mode it would still be possible to just start typing -3.14, so the only "regression" would be the muscle memory adaption of - to ctrl+- right? I haven't seen this discussion, but perhaps part of the frustration was because the invert key was now hidden? If that is the case, a tooltip might help with that I think? Anyone who was against this change care to weigh in?

-Patrick