[Bf-committers] GSoC - new idea posted (in need of a student) - Multi-Layer Image Handling - (e.g. OpenRaster support)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Mar 21 18:35:52 CET 2014

Hi,

For clarity - OIIO is a Cycles dependency (by design), but for the rest of Blender the plan still is to work with the ImBuf module and improve that.

If or when we'd replace the ImBuf is a nice discussion, but that's outside of the scope for a GSoC student project.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute