[Bf-committers] GSoC - new idea posted (in need of a student) - Multi-Layer Image Handling - (e.g. OpenRaster support)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 18:08:57 CET 2014

For the records, there seems to be some lack of consensus on whether
or not we should keep pursuing OIIO integration within Blender.

I removed this proposal from the GSoC list, but it still lives here if
someone wants to recycles it:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Dfelinto/Ideas#Multi-Layer_Image_Handling

If a student does want to pursuit this idea, this can be further
discussed (or dismissed) in the proposal page.

Without any further, hurry up, there are 2 hours left ;)