[Bf-committers] GHOST EGL Support

Alexandr Kuznetsov kuzsasha at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 18:05:52 CET 2014

Hi Jason,

This would be great. EGL is also used on Android, so we can reuse that
code there also.
I would gladly review the patch, however I will be busy until the end of
May with other projects.

Also, do you have any plans regarding merging the whole Viewport FX?
Maybe we can break the code in small modules (like matrix stack, text
rendering, text editor, node editor, etc) and likewise merge one by one .

Best,
Alex