[Bf-committers] GSoC 2014 Aspirant: Implementation of a Pyramid Primitive in Blender

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 18:48:40 CET 2014

You are free to do that of course if you think the methods others proposed
do not cover the use cases you are interested in. But it's almost 99.99 +-
0.02 % due to tunnel effects certain that this is not going to be accepted
as a GSOC project if you propose it.

I think it has been made clear enough already, so clear in fact that I am
starting to think this is some kind of prank :p.