[Bf-committers] New Developer query

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 08:17:23 CET 2014

Hey,

Best thing to start with is to compile blender. This page [1] is gonna to
help you with this.

Once you've got blender compiled, there are several way to continue:

- We've got simple TODOs page [2] where you can grab thing you love best
and implement it.
- There are also some simple bugreports are being reported to our system [3]
- You can also pick the area you think is most interesting for you and
start hacking into it

Hope it helps :)

[1] http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Building_Blender
[2]
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Source/Development/Todo/Simple_Todos
[3] https://developer.blender.org/maniphest/

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Aannesha Satpati
<aanneshatuli at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
> I have been working on blender for the past few months and I have a decent
> knowledge of c, c++, java , html and css. As a new developer with no past
> experience in this field where do you suggest I start. I would really like
> to work for blender.
>
> Regards
> Aannesha Satpati

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin