[Bf-committers] Prospective GSOC [Harshit Mehta]

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sat Mar 15 16:00:19 CET 2014

Imho, 1) and 2) are already available through the vgroup option? And
anyway, they would not be OK in modifier world IMHO, you could however
think of a "Decimate" brush in sculpt mode, no idea how much it could be
wanted...

3) and 5) Sounds interesting.

And we’d need to know more about that mysterious new modifier! :P

PS: do not hesitate to candidate to GSOC, even if your project is not
yet complete, there is a period after inscriptions are closed where
projects can be refined, they are inspected by mentors which can ask
more precisions, etc.

Bastien