[Bf-committers] Can't recompile after interruption

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 10:50:00 CET 2014

What about the
CMake Error at intern/cycles/blender/CMakeLists.txt:52 (if):
  if given arguments:
    "Unix Makefiles" "MATCHES" "Xcode" "AND" "VERSION_GREATER" "5.0"
  Unknown arguments specified

without it, its not allowing me to even compile. Any idea?

Rexford <http://google.com/+Nkansahrexford> | Africa
Center<http://africacenter.net>|
WiR <https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedian_in_Residence> |
WikiAfrica <http://wikiafrica.net> |