[Bf-committers] gsoc 14

greeshma greeshmabalabadra at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 11:26:59 CET 2014

hello everyone,
as i had already projected my idea,its about 2d sketching using pencil.
i am basically interested in the tool so that we can include few
caricatures in between the videos if needed..i saw few drawbacks which
people mentioned about blender and it was one of them.the user should also
find it easy to use blender for 2d animation too..
Few other  improvements
1)we should make a mobile app for blender.(so that people can use it even
in official hours without internet)
2)we should more concentrate on making it user friendly
people are preferring maya and max3D over blender,i think above 2 reasons
are justifiable .if we make our software more people friendly , we can also
charge for it.one negative of ours is ,it  is free of cost.(no offence)

greeshma

Greeshma Balabhadra
Sophomore Undergraduate
IIT Guwahati