[Bf-committers] Los Angeles and USA Blender Developer Meeting March 9th, 2014

W. Nelson indigitalspace at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 07:04:20 CET 2014

We are having a local Working Group developer meeting tomorrow, Sunday March 9th.  The meeting is not only in person but on line in our chat room.  See more info below.  This allows all USA peeps to participate to some degree.  This is extremely helpful for our timezone!

Check out the info below taken from our private mailing list if you would like to be involved.

Thanks,
JTa

.

LA.blend Working Group Meetup - Developer/Programmer/Pipeline/Artist/Documentation

Sunday, March 9, 2014, 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
iD Cha House
931 West Duarte Road, Monrovia, CA 91076

AND ONLINE! See info below...

This is an excellent opportunity for you to participate and influence Blender development. Blender is starting the 2.71 development cycle soon. Please forward this email to anyone else you think might benefit from an open discussion and local help.

We are having a combined Working Group Meetup. This is an open working group to come and hang out with your laptop and work together. We will be collaborating on projects involving developers/programmers, production pipelines, artist technical development and our pro documentation project.

We will also be on our freenode.net #lablender IRC channel to field questions and work with peeps from all over the world. Please email me back if you need instructions for IRC. Or you can just jump on http://webchat.freenode.net and enter the channel #lablender to get started. Also one of us here can chat with you via whatever software you use. Just let us know.

See the Community Meetup page for more information:
http://www.meetup.com/Blender/Los-Angeles-CA/1114142/