[Bf-committers] T38964

PerfectionCat sindra1961reborn at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Mar 6 02:07:00 CET 2014

Hi, all.

T38964(https://developer.blender.org/T38964) was closed by mont29, but I think that his answer is wrong.
He says that it is impossible because hardware is old.
However, I report that it works normally in blender-2.69-9b932c1-win32.
Because I do not have daily build after blender-2.69-9b932c1-win32, I do not know it which version it works to.
I confirmed that I worked smoothly when I updated it in the latest edition and built.
If an answer to mont29 is right, it cannot work smoothly, but it works smoothly practically.
mont29 really checked this matter, and did you reply it?

PerfectionCat