[Bf-committers] File Upload on GraphicAll failed!

CoDEmanX codemanx at gmx.de
Mon Mar 3 20:51:26 CET 2014

It often fails to complete the upload, it may depend on the browser you
use (it used to work for IE, and fail a lot with Chrome/Firefox).

It should work with Firefox, as long as it's a new build, or if you
update an existing one, either change the info OR the build. When I
changed the info and uploaded a new build in one step, it failed. But it
worked doing it in two steps, not sure if it reported an error, but it
definately worked.