[Bf-committers] GIT connection problem in release/scripts/ addons_contrib

Vicente vicentecarro at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 02:49:10 CEST 2014

Hi Dan,

I don't know if you did something but now is working fine :)
Also I noticed that with this command (git submodule foreach git pull -v
-v -v --rebase origin master) I'm getting way more output than days before.
So I don't know if it was fixed in your side or in my side with an
automatic update, but it works.

Thanks

Vicente