[Bf-committers] Support stop for Visual Studio 2008

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Tue Jun 24 15:28:47 CEST 2014

Hi,
the switch to Visual Studio 2013 is complete. Buildbot uses the new compiler, and the Blender 2.71 release too.

Blender code might still compile with VS2008 for a few weeks, but we do not support it anymore. That means:
* DONT report compile errors with VS2008.
* For developers: DONT add vc2008 special code anymore (ifdefs etc.)

VS2008 libraries from SVN, as well as some special code we have in Blender for it, will be removed in a few weeks (end of July).

Thanks,
Thomas