[Bf-committers] GIT connection problem in release/scripts/ addons_contrib

Vicente vicentecarro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 05:19:57 CEST 2014

Hi,

Since like 2 weeks ago I can not get the updates from the addons_contrib
repository.
I'm using this command:
git submodule foreach git pull --rebase origin master

But I'm getting time outs.

Also I have created a completely new folder and cloned the repository
there with the same result. But I supposed it was my problem so I didn't
say anything.
But today I tried it in a different computer, with exact result. This is
the output:

$ git submodule foreach git pull --rebase origin master
Entering 'release/datafiles/locale'
 From git://git.blender.org/blender-translations
  * branch            master     -> FETCH_HEAD
Current branch master is up to date.
Entering 'release/scripts/addons'
fatal: unable to connect to git.blender.org:
git.blender.org[0: 82.94.226.105]: errno=Connection timed out

Stopping at 'release/scripts/addons'; script returned non-zero status.

I also tried to use http instead of git. But it did no difference at
all(maybe even worse response in the "working" folders).

Is this only happening to me (and my neighbours)?

Thanks

Vicente