[Bf-committers] Build Error [New python API for units handling.]

PerfectionCat sindra1961reborn at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Jun 19 01:07:09 CEST 2014

Hi.

Thank you, I was able to build.
It was written that a full log message was necessary, but did not think that your PC had Japanese font.
I use the compiler of the Japanese edition.
Therefore I specified only information necessary for analysis.
I know that msvc9 is not supported sometime soon.
However, it seems to be still recommended as far as I look at the developer page of the official site.
However, I thank for your advice.

PerfectionCat