[Bf-committers] Should the grease pencil tab be renamed?

gandalf3 zzyxpaw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:06:30 CEST 2014

The grease pencil tool has an entire tab on the tool shelf named after
itself, however this tab contains (currently one) other tool (the
measure tool). I also noticed that the measure tool is in the same
panel/collapsible section as the grease pencil tool, though they seem
like pretty separate tools IMO.
After tabs were added, it took me some time to figure out where the
measure tool was.

Should the grease pencil tab be renamed to something more generic, like
"utilities" or something?
This would allow the addition of more unrelated yet similar tools later.

--
-gandalf3