[Bf-committers] Blender 2.71 RC1 release AHOY!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jun 12 20:27:20 CEST 2014

Hi,

For me you don't need to retag for adding the splash, but I would really insist on including the 271 splash in the builds. It's what we agreed on, and it makes the "RC" feel attractive and a real release.

We only have three people building releases, they can update with the splash i guess. :)

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute