[Bf-committers] Ideas on 'Load UI' on splash screen.

Joel Godin joelgodin at ymail.com
Wed Jun 11 04:12:41 CEST 2014

I'd like to dig in the code and see if we can put a 'Load UI' checkbox on the splash screen.
If one works on a project with background images sized and positioned correctly, it does
not save in the .blend file as a regular parameter but rather as a UI setting.  So opening a current project with background images
always requires Open>File (search for file) > check 'Load UI', as opposed to opening a recent file on the splash screen.

My question is that acceptable?
Is there a better method to accomplish this?

Joel