[Bf-committers] "Spaceframes"

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 18:50:36 CEST 2014

Ok, I have a new system that animates in the game engine, based on objects.

So we have a value (time) assigned to each object, and a order,

Then we use distance/time to move the animated object.

So no matter where the space frame is, the object moves the distance.

This could be usefully in a number of instances,
Most of them involve dynamic animation.

Example "reloading" 3 frames are in air(pull clip position and angle) and
one spaceframe is parented to clip location on belt. Hand will reach clip
no matter the rest of the players animated position.

How would we go about making this user friendly and practical,  as my
current example only works in the game engine.

I was also thinking you could do rotationDiff/time and scale/time