[Bf-committers] BLENDER_VERSION_CHAR

IRIE Shinsuke irieshinsuke at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Jun 5 11:36:50 CEST 2014

If we consider the tag and git master as two different projects,
we should've bumped BLENDER_VERSION to 271 or made another macro like
BLENDER_RELEASECYCLE_VERSION=271 to indicate the git master actually
became 2.71-alpha when starting the new release cycle. Currently,
there is no infallible way to obtain a version number of current
release cycle.

IRIE Shinsuke