[Bf-committers] Do drivers have to be blocked as python scripts?

Daniel Salazar - patazstudio.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 08:17:26 CEST 2014

In my experience non techy people will happily ignore the little
warning we have (happens over and over to my clients and coworkers). I
propose making a blocking popup like this:

This file contains drivers and python scripts that have been disabled
for security reasons.

* Continue with disabled drivers and scripts
* Reload with enabled drivers and scripts (trusted sources only)
* Always open files with enabled drivers and scripts (trusted sources only)

This will make it easier for people to understand what's happening and
ensure it can't be ignored.

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com