[Bf-committers] BLENDER_VERSION_CHAR

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 08:17:51 CEST 2014

They are specified properly in an appropriate branch/tag.

If we do 'a' release it totally happens in the tag now and we only backport
there crucial fixes.

It's arguable, but don't really think doing 'a' release in a tag would make
master branch having 'a' character as well. It's just two different
projects. Master is more like a RR.

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin