[Bf-committers] Improving the 2D stabilization tool

Thomas Beck software at plasmasolutions.de
Wed Jun 4 11:49:11 CEST 2014

Hi Herman,

I really like your ideas that you're pushing forward. I read your
explanations on the github page and have to say that I found the current
stabilization sometimes frustrating too. As it was more or less a "plus" on
our projects I didn't care that much though.

To continue with your voyage, consider to subscribe to the BF-VFX list
http://lists.blender.org/mailman/listinfo/bf-vfx - there you can get much
more focussed reviews - feature wise. If you need testers then just poke
there. And be in IRC #blendercoders to ask f.e. Sergey directly - he's in
charge for our motion tracking area...

Cheers, Thomas