[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - June 1, 2014

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 17:55:23 CEST 2014

This is not a bug, so I don't know where to put this...
but in the game engine, when compound parenting physical shapes, the
physics bounds are perfect, however the origin and mass of the parent shape
do not shift, this is the last thing holding my team back, as we are using
dynamically assembled 3d logic nodes in game.

Thank you for all of the amazing work!

I just found that I already know C++ or close to it from Quake 1, and LSL
so I would be happy to help, I just have been having a hard time getting
blender to build, I could use a mentor getting up to speed.