[Bf-committers] Redrawing Operator Dialog Boxes

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 07:48:43 CEST 2014

I've had a similar issue when playing with "daily did-you-know quick tips"
as an addon [1]. The idea was to have a button with a random tip from a
collection on startup, which works fine. Except that having buttons to
browse through tips there doesn't work due to missing redraws.

[1] https://github.com/lukastoenne/addon_quick_tips/blob/master/ui.py