[Bf-committers] Feature removal request: Remove render border auto disable

gandalf3 zzyxpaw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 22:24:24 CEST 2014

I've asked about this before, but got no response
<http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2014-July/043900.html>..
I assume no one saw it, or no one agreed that it should be removed.
In case of the latter, could someone explain the rational behind this
feature? I could see how it was useful before viewport render was added,
but with viewport render it seems rather annoying (to me, at least. and
others <http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-cycles/2014-June/002023.html>)

If everyone agrees, can this feature be removed before 2.72?

--
-gandalf3