[Bf-committers] Making test builds for WIP projects.

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 09:25:50 CEST 2014

I like the idea! Doing test builds is always a time consuming and tedious
process, and forces me bother other coders to make windows builds ...
(thanks Antonis!).

Revert is the best option i guess. This should ideally be done by everyone
after using the build bots, but anyone can do it in case the previous coder
didn't clean up properly. That is, as long as people don't start racing for
milliseconds of who-commits-first of course ;)