[Bf-committers] Making test builds for WIP projects.

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 09:06:40 CEST 2014

Technically it's possible, with one huge BUT -- you'll need to force-push
which is really a bad idea.

Would rather suggest reverting stuff by:

$ git revert HASH

Here you can also revert several commits, or if you're really screwed up:

$ git diff master | patch -p1 -R
$ git commit -a -m "Reverting branch to the master"

Would actually prefer first way since it's more friendly for re-using the
git objects and wouldn't lead to possible merge issues in the future.

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin