[Bf-committers] Making test builds for WIP projects.

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 21:53:36 CEST 2014

Alright, after talking with Bastien my suggestion is:
$ git checkout testbuild
$ git merge origin/master
$ git merge --squash mywippatch
$ git commit
$ git revert HEAD
$ git push origin

Notice that this maintains the branch always 1:1 with origin/master.
So no one has to clean after your commits. You will need to specify
the hash of the HEAD^1 to the Builder Slave.
Regards,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto