[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting minutes - July 27, 2014
ton at blender.org
Sun Jul 27 17:25:20 CEST 2014
Here are the notes from today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
1) Upcoming 2.72 release projects
- Bastien Montagne: the FBX todos for release are in master now\
- Check the extensive doc on FBX here, including Hamster samples (more examples coming).
- Tamito Kajiyama: Freestyle for Cycles is under review, Thomas Dinges accepted it from a UI perspective https://developer.blender.org/D632
- Antony Ryakiotakis: Pie menus still have a few minor additions and then we can do final review. Could get in git master this week.
- Aside of pies and freestyle, "BCon3" is active for all other projects per now.
2) Google Summer of Code
- Roman Pogribnyi solved the fluid linking issues. Work on getting Mantaflow to work now can finally proceed.
- Jason Wilkins has a patch that will go to 2.72 already:
3) Other projects
- OpenSubdiv proceeds, texture support:
Tangent space normal mappimg and generated texture coordinates still have to be done
- Dalai Felinto has a fullscreen patch
Organize Maximize/Fullscreen mess and add a new fullscreen mode with no UI. Review is positive, will make it for 2.72.
Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A - 1018AD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
More information about the Bf-committers