[Bf-committers] Cannot report bugs

gandalf3 zzyxpaw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:20:14 CEST 2014

Excellent, thanks :)

That part works now, but it seems impossible to add project tags. It
used to auto-complete them, but it doesn't anymore. When typing them in
completely, they just disappear when the field is defocused.

Also, is there some way to allow authors to edit their own reports? (or
if it's deliberately disabled, why is that?)
I see that there is an "edit task" button, but it's grayed out. When
clicked, a message is displayed saying that only moderators and owners
can edit posts. It makes sense to me for authors to be able to edit them
too..

On 07/22/14 00:06, Sergey Sharybin wrote:
> Thanks for the report, it should be fixed now. Please give it a try and
> sorry for the troubles.
>
> Let me know if it still gives issues for you.
>

> On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:15 AM, gandalf3 <zzyxpaw at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> When I click "report bug" here
>> <https://developer.blender.org/maniphest/task/create/?project=2&type=Bug>,
>> phabricator displays an error:
>> "Validation errors: - The selected edit policy excludes you. Choose a
>> edit policy which allows you to edit the object."
>>
>> This also causes any text typed into the title/description fields to be
>> lost.
>>
>> --
>> -gandalf3

-gandalf3