[Bf-committers] Siggraph - full conference ticket

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jul 15 19:29:02 CEST 2014

Hi,

Blender Foundation has a free full conference ticket available. Worth > 1000 dollar. It's for access to the papers, courses and technical talks especially.

Frequent committers to the Blender code go first, but everyone makes a chance.
Mail me (in person) to make a claim for it. I'll decide in a few days who gets it!

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute