[Bf-committers] can we update ffmpeg to have RTSP support?

Fazekas László mneko at freemail.hu
Tue Jul 15 17:49:56 CEST 2014

What if the Blender game engine receives only a very simple
(uncompressed pixel?) stream from a fifo and an external program
converts the required format? Or instead of a fifo, maybe it is possible
to use shared memory mapping.

I'm sure it is possible in Linux but perhaps not in Windows. Is the game
engine able to do this?