[Bf-committers] Mulltiview Status and Roadmap [proposal]

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 20:27:04 CEST 2014

Hi,
[now that the Cup is over *cough*] I'm done drafting the roadmap for
multiview in Blender.

I'm still waiting for the feedback from two core collaborators, but
those plans are already based on previous design discussions and
decisions made with Brecht Van Lommel and Francesco Siddi in the past.

I'm not a believer of design-by-comittee but I think openness is
essential during open source project and new core collaborators are
always welcome. So if you have any comments you can add them in the
google doc below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bX_69zbZ9KJCozmiQMD-FSwvMXyJEqChSlSRLiUU0As/edit#heading=h.pvbmks2phm2h

(if there are actually long discussions I will move the proposed
topics to the Blender Tracker to be discussed there, though I believe
it won't be necessary)

Regards,
Dalai
--