[Bf-committers] proposal: tooltip change for modifiers...

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Thu Jul 10 18:58:46 CEST 2014

After taking a closer look on the modifier user interface...
The current used tooltips are (from left to right)

"Use modifier during rendering"
"Display modifier in realtime"
"Use modifier while in edit mode"
"Apply modifier to editing cage during Edit mode"

And here is a proposal for what i think is less geeky:

"Use modifier during rendering"
"Use modifier in realtime"
"Show modifier result in Edit mode"
"Show complete topology in Edit mode"

My main concern is the usage of the term "editing cage"
which might be correct, but it appears to me like it escaped
from a developer's head into the user documentation somehow :)

cheers,
Gaia