[Bf-committers] Running Blender from Command Line skips Auto Execution of Driver Scripts

Chris Lee infin8eye at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 05:41:12 CEST 2014

Thank you Antony I appreciate your input.
I do always provide a blend file for bug reports.
Unfortunately I do not have the programming skills to reproduce this and my
programmer is not on hand to assist with testing. I cannot provide the
company's file so I would like to create a test file for bug testing. I
came here to ask for help from people who may be able to assist me.

Kind Regards,
Chris "*Chips*" Lee
Mobile: 0410155111

Infin8eye <http://infin8eye.carbonmade.com/>