[Bf-committers] Running Blender from Command Line skips Auto Execution of Driver Scripts

Chris Lee infin8eye at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 08:35:16 CEST 2014

Campbell can you run a test for me to see if you get the same result?
Or somebody else that is willing to help.
I need a Blender coder that knows what they are doing to test this and I do
not have one available.

   1. Take a default scene with Auto Execute turned on in User Preferences.
   2. Create a driver for a cube to scale according to it's z axis, as a
   scripted expression.
   3. Then create a python script to move that object up on the z axis.
   4. Then run that script from the command line and tell me if it ignores
   the auto execute user preference setting.

See my previous post for an example of running the python script from
command line (well, I am using the Run command in windows).

Kind Regards,
Chris "*Chips*" Lee
Mobile: 0410155111

Infin8eye <http://infin8eye.carbonmade.com/>