[Bf-committers] Running Blender from Command Line skips Auto Execution of Driver Scripts

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 07:47:59 CEST 2014

User preferences is used from command-line on my system. did very
simple test with registered text-block and preferences are respected.

This seems more like it should be a bug report, though this code didnt
change recently and reports here were mostly user error so far, but
its possible there is some bug.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 3:31 PM, Chris Lee <infin8eye at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 July 2014 15:24, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> if you know the origin of files and trust them, you can change your
>> preferences too.
>>

> Okay, in really simple terms, when running blender from command line, it
> ignores your preference for running auto run scripts when starting Blender.
> Is this a bug?
>

> Kind Regards,
> Chris "*Chips*" Lee
> Mobile: 0410155111