[Bf-committers] Learning Blender Code?

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:58:53 CEST 2014

I have a task, that would "unlock" the true power of of the bge Logic
nodes, allow "sensor input" in a property node.

Like

Ray--------and-------property target =Ray hitObject

Or
Message----and-----property message =message Bodies[0]:

Basically a dropdown to select any sensor in a object, and then any
variable.

Also, adding the data type gameObjectKey and allowing them to be sent with
messages would be nice.