[Bf-committers] Proposal for handling bug reports

Ronan Ducluzeau zeauron at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 14:18:58 CEST 2014

"Would it be possible to make the existing "report a bug" operator in
/info > help /automatically fill in the hash and system info?"

Maybe an item in file menu like "Save for Bug Report" could generate system
info and save it in requested .blend file.
System info would probably be attached more frequently this way.