[Bf-committers] Proposal for handling bug reports

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Tue Jul 1 23:37:36 CEST 2014

I support this. :)

Can we automate the process a bit though? Like, if 2 other users can confirm the issue, the report becomes „Confirmed“ and part of the regular BF-Blender project again, or auto close it, if no one can confirm it in 2 weeks. Otherwise we also have to regularly check the Blender: Unconfirmed project to see if something is new here.