[Bf-committers] Proposal for handling bug reports

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 21:17:30 CEST 2014

I had a few bugs in the tracker, that were actual bugs, but took a
exceedingly long time to sort out and then work around, then not fix
because the work around was sufficient.  One nice thing would be a place at
BA where a bug could get looked at and confirmed as a bug, then submitted,
the community is pretty quick to point out stuff they have felt with.